Convent And Church Of St. John Of God
The Convent and Church of St John are located to the east of the tower of St
Old Goa • North Goa
The Convent and Church of St John are located to the east of the tower of St. Augustine. This church was built in 1685 and it is dedicated to Our Lady of Good Success. This convent was repaired by the Portuguese Military Force, stationed there till December 1961 when Goa was liberated by the Indian Army. The convent was erected by some members of the Congregation of St. John of God.