Reis magos in Portuguese means 3 wise men. Located in the small hamlet of Reis Magos, it was built in 1555 by Fransiscan friars. This is amongst the oldest churches in Goa. The interior is beautiful and has wood relief that shows the Three Wise Men giving gifts to the baby Jesus. There were beautiful stairs leading up to the church.
Reis Magos is located 7 kms from Panjim. The way from Panjim to Calangute.