The Holy Cross Church is also known as Santa Cruz Church situated in Santa Cruz or Calapur village. The name Santa Cruz means holy cross. The church was built in 1957 on a recommendation of the King of Portuguese to help convert people to Christianity. It is a replica of the Se Cathedral in Goa. The church has been built in the Neo-Roman style of architecture with blends of Indian and European culture. The feast of the church is held every year in the first week of May and is the best time to visit.
It is located 3 about 3 kms from Panjim.