St. Thomas Church
Aldona • North Goa
St. Thomas Church is one of the oldest and most revered Churches located in Aldona. The church is dedicated to St. Thomas and was originally built in Coimavaddo by Franciscans in 1569. The parochial residence and the present sacristy were added by 1898 and the tower on the left side came up in 1927. The church today hosts 8000 parishioners.